Effective Date: Dec 8, 2019
- We agree to do our best to provide you with quality services. In return, you agree to refrain from activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing these services.
- By using our services, you agree to access them through our interface and not to attempt circumventing our system.
- Should you decide you no longer want to use our products, you can terminate your agreement at any time by asking for your account to be deleted.
- We consistently add to and improve our products and services. We may update, add, or remove products without prior notice.
- We strive to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and are always open to suggestions, comments, and feedback.
- We work diligently to make sure our products and services are available and reliable. Because of the nature of our business, this is not something we can always control or guarantee.
- You must ensure your account and email information remains accurate.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your account credentials. Account activity is your responsibility, so we suggest keeping this information in a safe place.
- Your account may only be used by one person or legal entity.
- You are responsible for content posted and any activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright or trademark laws).
- You may not use the Service to post or store any material or content considered to be adult content.
After your signup, you'll receive an email with details on your account.
This email cound take days or weeks, but could take longer. If you have any questions or don't see your email, please talk with us.
Livingpages, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Livingpages service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Livingpages reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Livingpages reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. For instance, the Service may temporarily be disabled for occasional maintenance.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change. Livingpages shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We firmly believe that the privacy and security of our customers and visitors are very important.
And we are committed to protecting the data you share with us. See our full
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- Support is only available in English.
- You understand that Livingpages uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Do Minder ® service.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Livingpages) of other Livingpages customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Livingpages does not warrant that
- (1) the service will meet your specific requirements,
- (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- (5) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Livingpages shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Livingpages has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- (1) the use or the inability to use the service;
- (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- (5) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Livingpages to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Livingpages and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Livingpages (including any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Virginia law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to here